Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Amazing Allergen Free Chocolate Chip Cookies



When I first found out about Brody's food allergies, I was thankful for Enjoy Life because I knew that their ENTIRE line of products were "safe." It definitely helped make my life easier as I was trying to figure out the world of food allergies. It was also an easy recommendation for others who were dealing with food allergies (even if they are different from ours) because everything is free of the top 8 allergens (wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish and shellfish).

We have been eating the Enjoy Life cookies (the small soft ones) and they are good...but these NEW cookies? THEY ARE GREAT!!!!! They taste like a "bad for you cookie" without all of the stuff that you don't want. It still amazes and encourages me how something can be free of so many allergens and still taste amazing!

A friend of mine gave some of these new cookies to a non-food allergic child who was over to play with her son who has multiple food allergies. The result? The child kept asking for more! There is something that makes a mom feel good when those who do not have food allergies want what your child is having because it is GOOD.

Go out and grab a box. You won't be disappointed. I even had to try a few just to make sure I REALLY liked them ;)

Thank you Enjoy Life for helping to make my life easy and yummy!!!

Check out the other new crunchy varieties also

Amazing Allergen Free Chocolate Chip CookiesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails