Saturday, December 17, 2011

Creating Holiday Memories with a Hot Air Popcorn Popper


I hope everyone is preparing to relax and spend time with their family over the holidays.  I have to share something that I purchased a few weeks ago that we are really enjoying. It has been a part of us making some great memories this season while watching Christmas movies.

A friend of mine was talking about a hot air popcorn popper, and I realized that Brody was 3 years old (milk, egg and peanut allergy) and has never had popcorn.  This was enough motivation for me to purchase the popcorn popper.  I also loved the idea of being able to buy organic popcorn kernels (so I can avoid GMO's) and control what, and how much "butter" and salt goes on our popcorn.

The popper pops wonderfully and leaves very few kernels (so quick and easy).  It is easy to clean and is so much fun to wait and watch the popcorn overflow out of it (the kids get a kick out of that).  Sometimes we use Earth Balance dairy free butter, and sometimes we just eat it plain (what a great low calorie snack).

The best part, you don't even have to leave your home to purchase it.  I bought mine online at walmart and paid .97 to have it shipped to my house...AWESOME!  It was so worth it to not have to go in and look for it and "hope" they have it this time of year.

If you are looking for a last minute gift or want to treat yourself with something that the whole family can enjoy together, I highly recommend it!

Go make some memories!
Creating Holiday Memories with a Hot Air Popcorn PopperSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails