Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Tomato Basil Soup at Tossed


I was flipping through the new clipper magazine just now, when I saw coupons for Tossed (on page 6) and it said, "NEW! GLUTEN-FREE, DIARY FREE, TOMATO BASIL SOUP." I had to do a double take...REALLY? I called to confirm with the manager (at Tossed in Cool Springs), thanked her and got the prices for you.

A cup of the soup is $2.95 and a bowl is $3.95.

I am really starting to see some companies really step up and have items for people with food allergies and for those who choose not to eat gluten or dairy. I applaud them. This is one more place that I can add to my very small list of places to eat out...but the list is growing. I am really excited, especially with the cool weather approaching :)

Tossed

Cool Springs Blvd. at Aspen Grove Drive

Cool Springs

615-771-7747

Open Every Day 11am-9pm


Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Tomato Basil Soup at TossedSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails