- Vegetables: choose from tomatoes, peppers and more
- Herbs-choose basil, thyme, oregano and more
- Biodegradable pots plant right into the ground
Limit 10 per customer; (while supplies last). Bring someone with you (husband, etc.) and you can really make sure you will have enough plants for your garden.
If you want to start your plants from seed, for 7 days only-April 18th-24th they will have buy one get one free deal on all vegetable, herb and flower seed packets (while supplies last). Looks like organic is included.
- Roma tomatoes (salads, homemade pizza)
- grape tomatoes (salads)
- cucumbers (I'm thinking homemade pickles)
- jalapenos (salsa, sandwiches, fresh Mexican food)
I love herbs! I have a little area in my garden that is dedicated to my herbs.
- sage (comes back)-tastes great with chicken, sauces or homemade sausage
- oregano (comes back)-pasta sauce, homemade pizza, chicken
- thyme (comes back)-chicken, pasta salads, homemade dressings, etc.
- rosemary (comes back)-pasta sauce, stuffed in whole chickens, etc.
- mint (comes back): *make sure to plant in some type of pot or it will overtake your garden...it spreads like crazy)-we make minted salsa, add this to our iced tea in the summer
- chives-I keep these in a pot on my porch, bring them in the garage during the winter and put them back out in the spring and they keep coming back. Perfect for baked potatoes, etc.
- lavender (comes back: make sure to buy the kind that is a perennial)-I love the smell and they add color to my herb garden
- Basil-great accompaniment to all of the tomatoes you will have. Tastes great in sauces, salads, on homemade pizza, etc.
- Dill-macaroni salads, chicken, fish, homemade dill pickles
- Cilantro-I love it, but it likes the cooler weather and goes not grow when your tomatoes are ready, that is so disappointing because it would be perfect to have for fresh salsa