Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Candy That Is Not Full of Junk? Check out Surf Sweets


Recently, I was given the opportunity to sample some Surf Sweets products and I have to tell you, I am impressed! My favorite part is seeing what is NOT on the label (dyes, high fructose corn syrup, etc.). I tried jelly beans, gummy bears, sour berry bears and sour worms (my children and husband willingly helped sample them also). All of the treats were delicious, but my favorite were the sour berry bears and the sour worms (I love sour stuff). I like that I can have any surf sweets product and not feel guilty about "junk" being in them.


And what did the kids think? They LOVED them! As a mom to a child with food allergies, it is so nice to be able to give my son a safe treat, that tastes great. I read where another allergy mom said that her goal is for all of the non-allergic kids to want what her food allergic child is eating. I just love this concept! I know this is the case with Surf Sweet products.

Thank you Surf Sweets for your tasty, safe, treats!
  • Made with Organic Fruit Juice & Sweeteners
  • Natural Colors and Flavors
  • Free of Corn Syrups and GMO's
  • Made in a nut free facility
  • Gluten Free
Where to buy Surf Sweets
Candy That Is Not Full of Junk? Check out Surf SweetsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails