Friday, May 7, 2010

Grilled Lemon and Herb Chicken


Last week, I bought a bag of lemons on sale and had to to use them up. I decided to make a marinade. This chicken turned out great! We made extra, and I have been slicing the chicken up to put on salads, etc. this week. Fresh, simple, yummy!


Grilled Lemon and Herb Chicken


This recipe is free of milk, eggs, wheat, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and shellfish


Ingredients

4 Chicken Breasts

the juice of 2 lemons

extra virgin olive oil (just add enough to mix together to make a marinade)

fresh herbs, chopped (oregano, thyme, basil, etc.) *I used oregano since it is coming up again in my garden


Directions

Mix ingredients together with a whisk, add chicken, coat, and marinate for about 30 minutes.

Grill or cook to your liking.


Grilled Lemon and Herb ChickenSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

  1. mm your lemon chicken sounds and looks lovely. If only I could get my son to eat chicken without hiding it in soups and sauces! I'll keep trying so this will be my next attempt I think! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails