Thursday, June 10, 2010

An Easy Way to Add Calcium


When I first found out that Brody was allergic to milk, I questioned where he would get his calcium from. It was ingrained in my head that my kids move to whole milk when they turn a year old and that is where their calcium comes from (and also from other dairy products). The more I learn, the more I know that he is getting calcium from other sources.

For our family, besides eating other sources high in calcium, we have added a calcium (and vitamin D) fortified orange juice. This has been a simple step that we have taken.

There are a few on the market, just make sure that it is 100% juice :)

Keep getting a wide variety fruits and vegetables into your family!

An Easy Way to Add CalciumSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails