Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bolthouse Farms...Feel Good About What's In This Bottle




We make our own smoothies at least twice a day, but I have found a drink/smoothie that is ready to drink that is SUPER yummy if you do not have time to make one yourself.

Bolthouse Farms has varieties of fruit smoothie drinks that are delicious on their own or you can use them in your own homemade smoothie and add even more nutritious ingredients to it.

So far, my favorite is C-Boost Fruit Smoothie because I love mango, but I have to say that I like the Green Goodness. I think because it is green, I feel like it packs a nutritional punch; it includes veggies (broccoli and spinach). In the Green Goodness, one bottle contains 3 3/4 servings of fruits and veggies. The USDA recommends that we eat 7-13 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, so this helps towards the daily goal. I am always looking for a way to get in our servings, since I am learning how important fruits and vegetables are to the health of my family.

Bolthouse Farms is 100% Juice/Puree (the three smoothies that have the below information are Green Goodness, C-Boost and Berry Boost...these are the ones that I bought)
  • Gluten Free
  • No Preservatives
  • No Artificial Flavors
  • No Genetically Modified Ingredients (LOVE THIS!!!!!!)
On the back of the bottle, it tells you what is in the bottle, for example, in the C-Boost it has 3/4 mango, 29 acerola cherries and 2 3/4 apples. I am such a visual person; I think this is so cool!


HERE IS A DEAL: if you have a Kroger nearby, you can stock up on some! A 15.2 FL oz bottle is $3.29, but they are buy one, get one FREE. So it comes out to $1.65 per bottle (which is a great deal for this smoothie). I have been looking for the bottles with the expiration dates that are farther out and I am stocking up. WE LOVE THESE! I think I am addicted. Grab some and tell me what you think! This deal expires on 9/11 so you still have time :)


Bolthouse Farms...Feel Good About What's In This BottleSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails