Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Power of Fruit-Frozen Fruit Bars


With almost 100 degree temps around here, we have been beating the heat with cold treats!

When I saw the Power of Fruit-Frozen Fruit Bars and read the ingredients, I was in LOVE! I am a label reader (as I am sure many of you are), and to see just fruit, fruit concentrate and water with no added sugar, colors or preservatives...I knew this was a product that I could feel good about letting my kids indulge in and wanted to share with you.

Because they are made of just fruit, they are also Allergen Free!



Power of Fruit™ Bars are purely delicious fresh fruit, frozen. Unlike other frozen fruit bars that claim to be natural, we have no 6-syllable ingredients or laboratory additives that would disqualify us from a spelling bee.
We blend whole fruits like strawberries, cranberries, blueberries, mangoes, pineapples and bananas together with just a little all-natural juice concentrate and water. That's it. Just don't tell your kids a bar is equivalent to ½ a daily fruit serving.

Stay Cool, Healthy and Allergen Free!

Power of Fruit-Frozen Fruit BarsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails