Friday, November 6, 2009

Whole Fruit Lemon Sorbet

My in-laws are in town visiting, so I made dinner tonight and was looking for a quick, but yummy dessert. This week in the Publix's ad, I saw 1 pint Whole Fruit Sorbet BOGO (buy one get one). My husband was near Publix, so and I asked him to run in and check the ingredients (I didn't think it would be safe). He read me the ingredient list and to my surprise, it was alright for us. We chose Lemon sorbet and here are the ingredients: Micron Filtered Water, Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Pectin, and Natural Flavor.

It is super rich, so a little goes a long way. Inexpensive, safe for Brody dessert! I was happy!

*Disclaimer: I can not say that all of the items in my picture are safe. This is the picture I found from the company website and wanted to show you what the sorbet product looked like. I do know that the Lemon Sorbet is safe for my family.


*This BOGO deal ends on Tuesday 11/10, so get there before then if you want to get some :)

Whole Fruit Lemon SorbetSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails