Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Food Revolution



I am SO excited about Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution! Take a look at the Video clip below. *Unfortunately, in the clip he uses a curse word that I do not endorse...but the message is powerful. It is sad, yet inspiring that there is something we can do about it. We can take control of what we are eating!

In the Wellness Workshops that I teach, I discuss steps to take control of your family's health and do exactly what Jamie Oliver is talking about....have a food revolution.

I am teaching a Wellness Workshop next Thursday, March 25th from 7:30-8:45 (if you live local and would like more information, email me for more details). If you do not live local and would like to hear this information, I have a Webinar (you can listen and watch it on your computer) that my friend Julie (a certified fitness instructor) does on steps to eat healthier; it is informative and powerful. Let me know and I will e-mail you the link.

With knowledge, we can make healthier food choices for ourselves and for our children. I know I have mentioned this before, but Brody's food allergies have made us so much more aware of what is in our food and this has positively impacted our family.


Food RevolutionSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails