Monday, March 15, 2010

Taco Shells


I didn't know how much I loved taco shells (and corn tortillas) until I had to eat Gluten Free while I was nursing Brody and realized that they were safe!

I recently found Trader Joe's Taco Shells and I love them because they have no artificial colors, flavors and no preservatives. They are also certified organic, gluten free, vegan, low sodium and you get 12 shells for $1.99! I just wish Trader Joe's was closer to my house, but I am willing to drive...it is worth it.

Yum...I think I am going to make some Tacos tonight :)

On the back of Trader Joe's products it says
Our vendors follow good manufacturing practice to segregate ingredients to avoid cross contact with allergens.


Taco ShellsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails