Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fruit Kabobs


I saw the most delicious looking fruit kabobs in one of the (free) magazines that I get. I knew I wanted to post about it, and now I cannot find it anywhere. So frustrating :)

Fruit Kabobs would be a great addition to an Easter Brunch, or even as an appetizer or fun dessert for Easter Dinner.

The fruit kabob recipe that I wanted to share with you was made with strawberries, pineapple and kiwi. The colors looked "spring-like".

Why I like Fruit Kabobs?


  • They are easy to make

  • You can be creative with the kinds of fruits your family likes

  • The kids could help put them together and even learn about making patterns

  • There is something about putting fresh fruit on a skewer that makes you want to pick one up and eat it.

  • It's a healthful snack/dessert

Directions

-cut up the assortment of fruit that you are going to use

-stick them on a wooden skewer or kabob stick

-arrange on a plate or even have them sticking out of a tall glass or vase



Fruit KabobsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails